Furniture Shopping Tips
When furniture shopping, preparation is the key to happiness. Here are some tips to follow when choosing furniture for your home.
- Take pictures of your rooms and bring them with you to the store.
- Take Measurements of your room. Measure and Measure again! And then bring those measurements with you to the store.
- Prior to coming into the store, consult with your family and friends.
- Prior to coming into the store, set a budget.
- If you don’t have an actual spec drawing for your space, draw your space with measurements. Be sure to measure any furniture that will be staying in the space.
- Use Fabric swatches/paint samples/rug samples to coordinate your space.
- Mix and match shapes in your space. Diversifying shapes can make your space more visually pleasing.
- Meet with an interior designer who can help you select the perfect piece for your space.
At Home Accents II, not only are we armed with multiple tape measures, but we have several interior designers available to assist you in decorating your space as a complimentary service to purchasing your furniture here. Bringing in your measurements, color schemes and layout will help make the selection process easier. Another benefit is our delivery team not only delivers your furniture but places it exactly where you would like it.